Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Weeks Can Change a Child's Life

I received an email recently introducing me to the Fresh Air Fund.  If you've never heard of this, click on the link in this post or on my sidebar and find out more.  You'll be glad you did.  The Fresh Air Fund was created to help make a profound difference in the lives of inner city kids by giving them the gift of exactly that, fresh air.


The fund is still in need of host families for this summer but even if that's not something you can commit to right now, maybe you can help by donating funds or, like me, by simply spreading the word to others who may be able to help.  If you watch even one of the video clips posted on the fresh air site, I think you'll agree that two weeks really can make a difference!



2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I have been reading your blog for a little while now, but I have to tell you some days when I am feeling little motherhood is so far away, I simple go to your page to see that adorable little guy of yours and his smiling face. It makes me remember everything is going to be ok! He is the cutest thing ever. I love your story, thank you for sharing x

Chrissie said...

*simply
:)