Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

First Father's Day

Happy First Father's Day to all you new dads out there! We had a great day yesterday, despite Charlie's daddy feeling a little under the weather. First we opened presents at home, then we headed over to my parents house where we had dinner with my family. My dad cooked a bbq feast for everyone, despite the fact that we should have been the ones cooking for him!

Michael and Charlie both had a great day, with lots 0f hugs and sweet moments between them, which is a sight that still hasn't gotten old for me! I love to watch them interact and play with one another, and I'm so happy to finally be able to share the awesome journey of parenting with the love of my life!


10 comments:

Jill said...

What sweet pics Melba!
Happy Father's Day Michael!
Hugs, Jill

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

What great pictures - glad you had a good day!

Kel said...

Happy Father's Day Michael!

That little guy gets cuter with every single picture! I heart your cute little fam!
Kel

Jamie said...

so glad it was a wonderful day! :) i was thinking of you and your family and wishing you a very special day ~ hope michael feels better soon!

alicia said...

yay sooo glad that you had a wonderful day and that michael got to experience his fisrt fathers day!

Just Believing said...

Hi! My name is Heather and we are just beginning the adoption process ! I am excited to follow your journey! Please stop by my blog and follow mine as well! It's so great to find other bloggers who are adopting...

Best wishes and best of luck!

http://www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/

Duck Hunter said...

sorry to be slow... glad the new dad had a great father's day!

You did a great job capturing it on "film"...er...camera.

Deb said...

So glad you had a good Father's Day weekend. They'll get better and better from here.
I still get a little mushy when I see Dave playing with Isabel.

E said...

Awwwww...what great pictures of your 2 boys;) Glad your hubby had a good first Father's Day!