Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Because I belive in you


It's hard to write a blog entry when you're literally feeling speechless. Still...we received a very generous gift from my cousin, Lauren today, and it feels important to me to capture these moments as they happen.

Today had been just another ordinary day except that there's an ice storm happening. I had just gotten back from Home Depot where I bought a huge bucket of salt for said ice storm when I decided to check the mail. Usually I don't check the mail, I just let Michael do it but today I decided to. I'm so glad I did because what was there really made my day. No, my year.

What I said to my cousin and what I am feeling is that I am so very grateful...there actually are no words that can really convey how I feel right now. Her gift means we can move forward to the next step of the process much sooner than we had anticipated. Even her note at the bottom of the check, so simple yet so sweet has made a huge difference to me.

I am counting my blessings and they are many!

No comments: