Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'm finally starting to come out of my fog a little bit. THANK YOU so much for all the kind comments...this blogging community is truly amazing. I take so much comfort from the knowledge that other people know what this journey is like.

I had a good day yesterday with my friend and her girls, we went to Frankenmuth, MI and walked around for the afternoon. It was good to get out of the house and do something fun. Our summer weather has been so weird lately, in the high 90's last week and low 60's this week. BUT...I realize it could be much worse so I'm certainly not complaining!

Anyway...I just realized I have been TAGGED... by Brooke, and I decided to play along. Here you go, Blogger Buddies:

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
June 1998 – I had recently started my new job at Tech Team Global, where I worked for the next 5+ years until I lost my job with the first wave of the technical industry bust.

2. Five things from your ‘to do’ list?

  1. Dishes, dishes, and more dishes
  2. Clean out the guest bedroom and put away all the kid stuff – this is being avoided due to issues from my previous post.
  3. Do math homework and practice more math problems online.
  4. Work on Santa Barbara photo album.
  5. Make the few small changes to our DBM letter and print pretty copies for entry into the pool
3. Favorite snacks?
Cheese and crackers, fruit, cheetos (though I do try to avoid these)

4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
  • Buy as much land as possible and open an old dog’s rescue place
  • Donate to charities for good causes such as the Humane Society, Sierra Club, ASPCA, RESOLVE, American Diabetes Association, Alzheimer’s Association, Cancer research…my list could go on
  • Pay off and fix up our house and the houses of our family and friends
  • Buy new, reliable, practical (meaning small) cars for us and friends and family, donate the old ones
  • Self indulge and buy LOTS of really expensive camera equipment and build myself a state of the art studio and darkroom facility.
5. Places where you’ve lived?
Tennessee, Alabama, Indiana, Scotland (for a month,) and now Michigan

Next to be tagged are: Becky, Bri, Nancy, Dave G. ,Tracey

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks Melba. You're the first person to tag me.

Mazzy said...

Scotland must have been fabulous!!

Duck Hunter said...

Hope you are feeling better. This is going to be a great week for you!

Becky said...

Just checking in on you! Hope all is well.
I read this post last week and just noticed that you tagged me! Sorry!!
Here's the link from when I did this if you're really that interested! ha! :o)
Hope I typed it right and it worked!
http://daythelordmade.blogspot.com/2008/02/ive-been-tagged.html