Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One More Day to Go...

...and I'm still feeling nervous but not as much so now that the house is slowly coming back together. Michael and I spent several hours tidying up the basement last night and it's looking much better. Dad, Nick and I also got all the old wood that was on our back carport loaded onto the truck/trailer yesterday afternoon. That's been an unsightly mess in our back yard for more years than I care to remember. It's a huge relief to have it cleaned up! Other than that it's just the usual cleaning and tidying that I have to do...most of the deep cleaning and big jobs are done or well on their way. I'll be glad when I can relax again! Between the home study preparations, several huge school projects, and a (much anticipated) visit with my cousin who is in town from Colorado just for today...this is one CRAZY week!!

1 comment:

Duck Hunter said...

I am sure you guys will have a great visit. Sounds like you did a TON around the house.