Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ten Pages Down!

Today was the big day for starting our adoption photo album! So far I've completed ten pages and I feel pretty happy about them. I have a few more general pages of us, plus a friends and family section to do and I'll be done! After that I have to finish our "dear birthparent" letter (a daunting task,) we have to get fingerprinted, and then we should be able to jump into the pool! :)

It feels good to be getting these things checked off our list. I had anticipated the album being harder than it has been so far. I'm trying my best to keep it simple and to remember that it's only meant to provide a glimpse into our lives, rather than tell the whole story.

We're moving along...

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I worked on my album yesterday too. It felt good spending mother's day thinking about the birthmom. Good luck!

Becky said...

I'm not sure if I"ve commented here before or not.?? I found Tracey on the web and am tracking her story and have bookmarked you. I am adoptive mom to 2 great kids and have been where you are! I remember soooo well! It's very exciting and I pray all is done and your book is in very soon! And, your baby home even sooner! Feel free to visit me if you like.